- Modified template rollout process to avoid API limits on Github.
- Added check for existing directories, with the option to replace existing content.
- Added a Linux backend.
- Added a Windows backend.
- Added a splash screen for Android
- Added a Django backend (@glasnt)
- Added initial Android template
- Force versions of pip (>= 8.1) and setuptools (>=27.0)
- Drop support for Python 2
- Added support for tvOS projects
- Moved to using branches in the project template repositories.
- Added support for Android projects using VOC.
- Added support for having multi-target support projects. This clears the way for Briefcase to be used for watchOS and tvOS projects, and potentially for Python-OSX-support and Python-iOS-support to be merged into a single Python-Apple-support.
- Added support for app icons and splash screens.
Initial public release.